Monday, December 14, 2009

Desires

Sometimes it is easier to just sit back and say that life is not fair and that it could treat us better. I know firsthand, because that is exactly what I am feeling just now. Yeah, yeah, you can bitch all you like, "Oh no... He is a whiner. He can't fight for what he wants." But you know what, I really don't care. Right now, I want to whine. Right now, I want to crib. Right now, I want to not fight for what I want or deserve. Right now, I want to simply be laden with all the things that I desire. Thrust them upon me. I'll take all of it with ease, joy and relief. I shall have no complaints once I have it all. I don't want to be remembered as one who got all through hard work and struggle. I'd rather just have everything laid out for me on a platter, with a spoon large enough to take it all up in a single scoop.

I know I sound like a wimp right now. But hey, I think I have been struggling too long for things that do not deserve, or merit such attention and such intense dedication. Simple things. Money, a motorbike, a publishing agent, love... all these and more.

I reiterate. Just put it all in front of me. I'll take it all.

No comments: