Monday, August 8, 2011

Ramblings. As always.

I have noticed that many things make me happy. For no reason as such. But just because it's there. Or because it's happened. Some are things of real beauty. Some are weird. Some simply make me gaze at them for a few moments and smile inside before I turn my thoughts away to the more mundane things in life.

Rain. Seeing a sparrow hopping about. All the cables and wires entangled behind my PC. Leaves in the sunlight. Many tabs on my browser. My tattoos. I love my tattoos. I wish I could see the one my shoulder as well without having to look at the mirror. But I guess that's why I like this one the most.

Vinyl Record (LP) Players. The pics of my niece on Facebook. Cobwebs. Cobwebs are so beautiful especially when it has just rained and the sunlight filters through it. Every strand shines like multi-colored silk threads. And it gently vibrates with each movement of the spider on it. A trap, but a beautiful one.

A lot more things. But right now, I'd rather just not write about it. I've lost the mood to write.

I even like that I at least have the freedom of not writing if I don't want to. That I am not obliged to complete a post just because I have started it.

This, too, is beautiful.

- Vinaykrishnan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous lines. Now you are ready to write the non-fantasy stuff too:-)
Things that make me happy-
WHen see my daughter smile
When I see you and my hubby eat the food that I prepared so lovingly with great gusto
When I receive a long email from a friend I haven't heard in a long time
When it is cloudy on the day it is expected to be sunny
When I see the money plant in my kitchen grow taller everyday
When I feel I have lost a few inches despite eating the treats that I bake :-)