Monday, September 12, 2011

Of Promiscuous Recipients and Traveling Boners


I truly believe that no two People are identical.


However, there are two types of people that I really admire.


First, those who receive and absorb everything. They are ready to be taken to bed by anything and everything that comes their way. Learning the ways of the world is the easiest for these people as they readily assimilate all that comes their way. They prostitute their mind for everything that they come across, no matter how useless or trivial. They comprehend, consume, swallow and suck it all in.


I like to think of these people as the Promiscuous Recipients.


Secondly, those people roam the world and are up for anything. They are ready to do absolutely anything that they feel is worth it. Nothing lazy about these people, always up for a challenge. They learn by doing, not be receiving, unlike the Promiscuous Recipients. Always traveling in search of newer shores to explore, these are the go-getters of every age. Those who stood up to the opportunity of seeing the world and grabbed it with both hands. 


These people, I like to think of as the Traveling Boners. 


Everyone has a little of both in them. I know how much I have of each. What about you?


- Vinaykrishnan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A thinking post. Excellent. You culled out concepts from out of nowhere.

Brilliant. You are on the right path.

I Think I have 60% of PR and 40% TB. I think which stage in life you are, also spells out the percentage.