Wednesday, January 18, 2012

You.

My fingers and my hands tremble at writing again,
Though it's not been a fortnight,
But this time, i write not just for myself,
You, as usual, is what i write about...

But this time, You, You...
You beautiful, wonderful, You...
Why am i so restless when i write this,
Maybe because i never wrote for You.

Maybe that every time i told You that i write for You
i just did it for myself,
But this time somewhere inside a monster growls at me,
Scares me.

He tells me to write not for me, but for You.
Why is this heart restless,
Why does it keep playing tunes that actually sound like Dolby Digital in my head?
You tell me, please.

Why do i love You?
Everyone asks me.
You do too.
And i usually just smile and say,
That there are reasons more than the stars out there,
And more reasons than the raindrops that are scattered on the windshields of cars when it rains.

But somewhere, somehow,
These reasons
Cease to exist.

All that remains is You.
The presence, the smell, the thought, the feeling
Of You.

i should have not survived
If He did not have a grand plan.
i have searched ages and ages and places and people and have gone distances farther than imagination.
But i never found the plan.

But now i know the plan.
The Reason.

You.

- Vinaykrishnan.

No comments: