Friday, September 24, 2010

To Be With You Again.

Water turns to ice,
And melts back again,
Seasons have gone now
Since I laid my eyes on you.

But now the time arrives
Of the triumph,
Of heart, and soul,
And true love and sacrifice.

I'm glad we're still here
Untouched.
Unaffected.
Uncompromising.

I've prayed hard for this moment
To come, and take me
To your arms
Awaiting my embrace.

The look in your eyes,
The warmth of your touch,
The feel of the tenderness
Of your lips on mine.

Suddenly all the distances disappear
And disintegrate
Into stupid notions
And cried-over silly things.

My heart cries out
Unrestrained, savagely even
In the joy of my returning
To the tenderness of your bosom.

That feeling
That now encompasses me
Is like a cocoon
Around me.

I feel indestructible,
I'm in your safe hands now,
Like standing with you
In the middle of a tornado.

Everything around me is now a blur
Of motion and images
And mixed feelings
And tears.

And I care not
For a thing in the world,
As long as you hold me tight
In your arms
And promise to never let me go ever again.

- Vinaykrishnan

(HELLO, Thanks for the idea. Although I still haven't justice to your words) :)

No comments: