Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Intermingled Causes

The trough that comes before a crest is what teaches man the value of the crest. That feeling of that all-time low, intermingling with, and also causative of, frustration, irritation, despondency and loss of faith and patience - all of this when reminisced during fairer times, though may seem stupid and trivial, are actually what allows man to feel the ecstasy of the good times better.

Like darkness. Paving the way for the light. So that the ways of the light can be seen clearer. So that the whirling swarms of particles can be viewed better in the filtering rays of the light.

Like evil. Laying the foundation for good to tear through all its bonds and shackles and emerge victorious. That goodness in itself only learns what is good through evil.

Only through the whimisical vagaries and vicissitudes of evil and darkness are goodness and light born and sustained. That nothing good can come unless you wait for the bad to get finished. It's a cycle, one that goes on and on. And I hope I can learn that completely, and understand it completely and assimilate it completely, so that I can be more acute in my understanding, and stop being so obtuse in my thinking and outlook.

I am on a high now. Getting to the crest, now that I have gone through the trough - it's an amazing feeling.

Flying high.

- Vinaykrishnan.

No comments: