Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Fatal Flaws

I have realized that I have two fatal flaws. Both take me to completely different levels of thinking. And I like it this way. Maybe they are not flaws at all. Maybe they define me. Maybe they make me the person I am.

Anger. Rage comes to me in a frenzy. But I let go. I almost always let go. I have learnt to control my rage in a manner that I can deal with. Because my anger only causes hurt to others. And I am bigger than that.

Disappointment. When I am disappointed, however, unlike my anger, I can never let go. Ever. If someone disappoints me I will never let them rise in my graces again. Then they become non-existent for me. I am apathetic towards them. I will tolerate them, even be nice to them, but I'll never be their friend ever again. I know only one person who has disappointed me, and rose back in my graces. And half of us are not fit to even lick her boots.

My fatal flaws. My Kryptonite.

- Vinaykrishnan.

No comments: