Friday, March 28, 2008

The CCNA Test

There's always a moment of anxiety when you attempt something that you have worked hard for. It could be an exam, a stage performance, or even a simple chat with a special someone. In my case, today, I'm dealing with a CCNA certification exam.

Being an under-achiever purely out of laziness, I stood face-to-face with something that I haven't done in a long, long time - STUDY. However, I'll be truthful. This is something I have been interested in. So I took it up on myself to actually sit my ass down and study for this certification exam.

And tomorrow is the moment of truth. Have I studied enough to actually earn CCNA certification, and in turn, to reaffirm my faith in the power of knowledge? Or will I be disheartened, and only wryly smile at myself for even trying?

Guess I'll wait for tomorrow.

No comments: