Monday, March 3, 2008

Mallus Everywhere?????

Why do I keep meeting Mallus everywhere???
Whether I go to the mall, or to the theatre, or to the gas station, or the court, or the grounds, or the hospital, or restaurants; I see Malayalee people everywhere. They are taking over the world. This planet ought to be named Mallu Land...

Every where I look, I only see Mallus. The men carrying the stereotypical umbrellas and handbags and newspapers. The women with the curly hair let loose. The kids in their small shorts scampering around and singing Malayalam film songs.

Why is it so??? Is this a conspiracy??? Are all the Malayalees planning to take over the world?!?!?!
I think it's because of Communism with the Laal Salaams and the Red flags and the picture of Che Guevara pasted on every second wall.

Or maybe, its just because I happen to be in Cochin...

1 comment:

Benny said...

I would be grateful if you could please rectify this rolex replica sale. Many thanks for your message. Thanks also for looking into this problem for me. Whilst I am disappointed that the hublot replica sale I have does not look nearly as good as the replica watches uk pictured, I am willing to accept it and very happy to accept your discount offer. It is greatly appreciated. How would I apply the discount when ordering my next tag heuer replica sale. I am not happy with the omega replica. Received the omega replica today. While replica watches sale plastic from strap it fell apart. Found it was held together with pins. Also the small hand and big hand on this fake rolex sale do not move. They stay in the same place, and to cap it all the winder fell off while I was trying to adjust the hands of the omega replica. So the omega replica if you can call it that is useless. As it will take ages for me to return the omega replica uk to you.