Monday, January 25, 2010

I am a rare case person. I love saving the SMS'es that I receive. So, here are some of the best ones that I still have on my mobile. Some of them may be racist, lewd, or downright disgusting. But hey, I love these messages, and I love the people who send them to me.

1. Geo: It is okay to let certain things go. To cut loose. Life can be a bitch sometimes, but not always. There might be times when you feel you could jump off buildings, or fill your mouth with rat poison or just drown yourself in the bath tub. There might be times when you need someone really badly just to hold you together when you are falling apart, but who won't have time to spare for you. Sometimes your trust could be broken by your best friend just because she got her old friends back. People don't come to you when you need them, they come to you when they need you. They won't put themselves on the line just to wash away your tears. But time passes, and so do these thoughts and emotions. That's life. You just have to learn to live with it or get swallowed in the sea. It's something we all wish for. And something we are all afraid of. To feel nothing when it hurts. And to feel everything when it does not.

2. Robin: 3 Idiots would have been a greater hit if Kareena had said, "Jahaanpanaah, tussi great ho! Tohfa kubool karo!!" :D

3. Geo: (written by Vinay originally): CONTRADICTIONS:
Amidst all the noise and cacophony around, I hear your voice, a mellifluous sound;
Is it this proximity that separates us, or our distances that entwine?
It was in this concrete jungle that your ambrosia of love I sipped,
And the vacillations of my mind have made my stead firm.
Wanderer, breathing in the scent of lust, was I tagged by the world,
But I only breathe in the toxicity of your love.

4. Geetika: Sambhav.

5. Rushid: Height of "WTF" situation?
A guy takes a blade and writes his girlfriend's name on his forearms....
&
&
&
&
&
&
Makes a spelling mistake!!! :D

6. Rushid: What lies behind us and what lies before us as tiny matters as compared to what lies within us.

7. Bisht: Courage is a contradiction in terms. It is a strong desire to live, and an urgent readiness to die, all at the same time.

8. Geo: This is one of the best messages I have ever received:

Life is beautiful*





* Conditions apply.:D

9. Anup Warrier: One should never have a backup plan, as it destroys the commitment to the task at hand. Man can never discover new oceans unless he has courage to lose sight of the shore.



That's about it for now from me. I'll keep this updated as and when I keep getting great SMS'es.

Till then,

Happy SMSing!!! :)

No comments: