Thursday, January 28, 2010

Singleness

I have only just realized that all the most beautiful women I know are more interested in other people. I believe I could have hooked up with at least half of them, and gotten intimate with more than half of that, but there you go. I still am single. And not just single from the point of view of hooking up with these ladies, but single from every fricking point of view possibly known to mankind.


I could have asked out most of these ladies. I am sure half of them would have always been more than ready. But I never could. The only ladies I managed to end up dating were the ones who were almost as desperate as me. Desperate, not just from the physical end, but from every angle.


I did ask out a few of them. And what did I get from them? Only glares, stares, tears and angry outbursts. Grrr!!! Come on ladies!!! I mean, I may be ugly, but at least I am human. I mean, I understand you not wanting to go out with me, but for Chrissake, at least don't show it to my face!!! All these women need lessons in dealing with the opposite sex.


But all in all, what do I say? I still am single, ready to mingle. I know the deviousness of all the homo sapiens of the opposite sex. And yet, every single day, I labor to look good, just to console myself, that I am losing out not because I am not the perfect Adonis, but because there is not yet a woman sensible enough to find me attractive or intelligent enough to be her man. I could not be more stupid or deluded. But there you go. This is what I am. And this is, I am sure, the story of at least a gazillion other men on earth.


How lame the singleness of man?

No comments: