Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another translation... beautiful song!!!!

How can I take my eyes of you... After all, I see God in you....

I have not the habit of seeing you... but your face is like the face of love itself....

Your name is the hardest thing... your worship is the hardest act....

This disease of love is unique... It cannot be cured by doctors...

I can die in front of you... You are my anaesthesia...

I cannot have enough of you... Looking at you, I can spend my entire life...

If you are not in front me, my love.... then I find it hard to survive...

Looking at your face is my religion... your worship is my God....

Your face is His form...God has not another form.....

 My heart wishes to just keep on seeing you... After all, I see God in you....

After seeing your one lac styles... I give myself to you a lac lac times...

Be it a curtain or a wall...  Please come and sit in front of me...

My heart wishes.... my heart wishes.... that you come and sit in front of me....

The moon of my heart... Let this poor person have the worship of his God...

Have you seen this season that has come... Please stay back, this season says...

Listen a bit to me... and say all that you have to say...

After crying, my tears have dried out... I have even stopped counting the stars now...

Your worship is the hope of my living... I cannot seem to have one moment of rest....

Please come in front of me, O innocent... Today I want to look into your eyes...

Please come as beautiful as you can... I want to be murdered by your beauty today....

Please come with your black dark hair... Bismil, we shall make Bismil again...

Forget the distances, come close... I wish to tell you my sad tales and hear the same from you...

My heart wishes to just keep on seeing you... After all, I see God in you....

Looking at your face is my religion... your worship is my God....

Bring your face in front of me... That time is the essence of worship...

In every prayer of this worship... when I open my eyes... you be in front of me....

Every time I pray.... Every time I want your face in front of me...

When, if, I open my eyes in my grave... your face should be in front of me....

Your nearness is my fruit.... Never shall I get up away from your court....

You be mine, and I'll be yours.... If I ever let go, you shall still be mine...

I want to keep you in my sight.... After all, I see God in you....

I would praise your beauty to the maximum.... Whoever sees you, falls in love with you...

Whoever meets you... stops to breathe for an instant....

After all, I see God in you.... After all, I see God in you....
After all, I see God in you....After all, I see God in you....
After all, I see God in you....After all, I see God in you....
After all, I see God in you....After all, I see God in you....
After all, I see God in you....After all, I see God in you....
After all, I see God in you....After all, I see God in you....

No comments: