Monday, March 8, 2010

Where am I going?


Right now, my life all about deadlines, productivity, people management, experience, money, analysis, project plans, development, quality assurance, agile, scrum, websites, taking shit, giving shit, et al. Only software engineering rules my life. Exaggerating, hiding facts, portraying incorrect statistics, bitching, being dishonest all in all - that's what I am doing. I cannot believe that integrity and honesty used to be my biggest strengths in my work-life. Whatever happened to my ethics? Whatever happened to my moralities? Whatever happened to my quest, thirst, drive for knowledge? And not knowledge about how to have shit thrown over me and still smile about it, but knowledge for other things... like the stars, the sun, the earth, atoms, molecules, fluids, places, ancient wars, Greek mythology, Roman mythology, books, authors, music, rock music, films, economics, light rays, scalars, vectors, trigonometry, road construction, asphalt, games, PC games, plants, trees, animals, birds, fishes, sharks, coral reefs, Australia, the Eiffel Tower, the Taj Mahal, telephones, radio, guitars, drums.... (the list is endless)...

Why am I caught in the web of the lure for money? Do I need to give up on everything I am interested in, or I want to believe in?

No comments: