Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Observations.

Hmmm... I'm wondering what to write. I am at the New Delhi IGI Airport, and I love this place. I also am basically of the nature of observing people at airports and bus stations. What they are doing, what they are eating, what they are reading, whether they are listening to music on their mobiles or talking to someone.

The Aussies are playing the Kiwis right now. I think the match is in Ferozshah Kotla. Mamata is raving on about her Railway Budget for over a couple of hours now. Costa Coffee, Curry Republic, Foodie's Bar and Masala Twist are overly priced. KFC and PHD look pale in comparison. But I love my Zingers. I remember I was flying to Kochi once and I had 2 Zingers and 2 Chicken Pieces with a Coke at 6:15 in the morning! Beer is available, but I'm avoiding it. Flying is a dehydrating experience in itself. Not to mention that I am shit scared of flying, yet end up taking at least 6 to 8 flights in a year.

I'm also chatting away on my cell phone with a lot of people. And was going through my Sister's Blog. I thought I was a decent writer. But my Sister kicks my ass left, right and center. I love her posts, and love the passion with which she describes recipes, and my Niece's naughtiness.

The dry announcements rambling over the loud-speakers are the only part of this setup that I dislike. Intensely. All right, I heard you the first time! Just shut the eff up already! God, you're like a school of piranhas! Nagging away.

Okay, I'm done. Need a change of shirts. I'm wearing warm clothes, but Ahmedabad is hot this time of the year.

And oh, someone is singing Bailamos on the television. Not Enrique. Just thought you'd like to know.

- Vinaykrishnan.

No comments: