Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kazhchapaad

I'm confused. It's like I'm in the middle of the road. One side is lined with cacti and those small dolphin fountains, these alternatively arranged about 8 feet from each other. The other side is drearily bare of any vegetation or embellishment. And this road is leading to, and coming from, no where. So basically, it's like being on a road that I hate being on, and don't know about, both at the same time. Sounds crappy, right? Yeah. Imagine actually being there.

I thought that I would not have to deal with any more trifling situations. But I'm now right in the middle of one. It's weird. I mean, I know what I have to do. And I know what I should not do. I also know what I wish. But I'm just not sure whether all of this would ultimately culminate into a successful consequence. The all-and-ever-humbling end result. "Karm kar, phal ki aasha mat rakh." Bah... I wish I could ask this statement to kiss my ass.

I simply can wait now. I guess. I don't even know if I am making sense anymore. Or if it's the things around me that are so weird that even my making sense is utter non-sense. But in no case is the sense or non-sense around me, or about me, absolute. It is all relative. So I am not the only player in this game. There is another angle to this game. Another twist of the fates. Another roll of the dice. And that is where all of this gets so interesting.

I hope to someday explain all of this to you. And make you understand, that none of this, while entirely relevant now, is non-sense. But that it is all like a extremely difficult theorem, being narrated in reverse order, by a professor who is not speaking the same language as you.

Ende Kazhchapaad. Or should I say, My Perspective.

- Vinaykrishnan.

No comments: