Sunday, November 28, 2010

Some Words I Love

Everyone has to love some words. They may be words they use a lot, or which mean something to them, etc. Some very common words that I love are:

-> Nice - I really think that the word "Nice" has got that feeling of actually being nice. It's different from good, or fine, or pleasant, etc., because I can actually speak it in whatever tone I want, and it would take the same meaning, no matter what.

-> Intellectual – The perfect word for that state of mind, of being clever and articulate and intelligent and smart and witty and sometimes, even snobbish about knowledge, but in a very nice manner.

-> Sexy – Pretty much conveys the meaning perfectly, doesn’t it?

-> Horrible – The sound of this word itself expresses that something is really bad or so gross that it makes us think of a word as intense as horrible.

-> Touch – Anytime I feel the need for a Touch, it really pops up in my head as the exact word to express my emotion.

-> Hello – Hello is not just a greeting. It’s a way of telling someone that you care, and that you love them. That what is going on in their world actually matters to you.

-> Amazing – As amazing as Amazing!!! The sound itself conveys the exact meaning, and infact precedes the meaning notion in my brain.

- Vinaykrishnan.

No comments: