Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Space.

My Space.

That's what I named my blog. It is basically just a soft copy of the things in my head. My Space, hence, is my head. It's inside me. What I am. What I think. What I have that is solely my own. No one can take this part away from me.

Or so I thought.

Because then "You" happened. You had to come along, skipping daintily, and take away the last thing I had that was my own only. Mine. My only. My precious. My Space. You had to come and occupy every last inch of it. It's annoying. But I can't help it. You just took over it all. I can't get you out of my head. I keep thinking, dreaming about you. About what you are doing. Whether you are thinking of what I am doing. It's really annoying you know. You cheat! Give me My Space back! You cannot be so good that you occupy it all. You have got to have some thing that isn't so spectacular. How can you, or anyone, be so beautifully perfect?! It's un-bloody-believable!

The mind is the only thing that is private to a man. To every man. But there you are. Taking it all up. For filling it with things like love and feelings and emotions and stuff like that. For staying here and drilling into it. I loved my thoughts. I thought I was untouchable. That I, as a thinker, was invincible in my own world.

You have blown me away. I'm only a reflection of you now.

- Vinaykrishnan.

No comments: