Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Fitting Farewell.

It's been a hard 2.5 years here. Work has been tough, and so has been life outside of it. But I always found some comfort in it all because I have found a few good pals. The 2 criminals in question here, Mac and Viv. But now, they are shifting to greater pastures in that ever-haunting quest for El Dorado.

As Joe Cocker put it, "I get by with a little help from my friends." Fortunately for me, I got more than just help from you guys. I got a lot of advice (unasked for), abuses (undeservedly so), alcohol (unending streams of it actually), and a whole lot of affection.

I always took for granted that you guys would be around. Even though you always told me that you would leave. I never ever thought that I'd actually be at a juncture where in I'd be thinking, "Damn, with these guys gone, it's gonna be tough out here."

You guys are amazing. Both of you have been my friends, philosophers and guides. I have learnt immeasurably from you both, and shall continue to always look to you guys for support, advice and loans.

I shall pray for your happiness and prosperity and good sex lives for years and years to come. Hope to be with you guys someday in Bangalore and relive all that you guys are leaving behind.

God bless you both. Cheers!

- Vinaykrishnan.

1 comment:

viv said...

well the abuses were always deserved...u got away with a lot less than what u actually deserved............cant say the same for advice :D